Saturday, January 06, 2018

All is calm...all is cold...lol

it is a dark and cold night here in ice land...haha thats where we seem to be living now!! The weather this last week was soooo stinkin cold! And to top it all off I have been sick .
Now there isn't much to do outside when the wind chill is 21 below zero outside and you are running a fever but to sit and catch up on TV shows.

So this last week I watched all of The Good Doctor- it is a delightful TV show about a young guy who has Autism and has become a surgeon...
Then I caught up on my Criminal Minds TV show....
Caught a few more of the Mary Queen of Scotts Reign Show oh oh and The 6  presentations of The Royal House of Windsor...which saddened me by ending with Prince Charles is gonna be King and Camilla his queen oh pallleeeaaasseeeee!!!

So Happy New Year --- this Flu has been yucky I got it Sat Dec 30th and took it on into the New Year -Scott got it the 2nd and is finishing it up....We both got Tamaflu medicine that has helped considerably!!

So any New Years resolutions? Nope me either --

These next few weeks are going to be rather bust with Sam's birthday party and then I need to start cooking for Morgan and Jeremy's new baby and they are moving in there sometime... I am sure I will be called on to watch children!

So thats about all for today I will leave you with  a few pics










No comments: